The King Abdullah Design and Development Bureau showcases at SOFEX 2014 its new Multi-Function Robot. It is a wireless controlled robotic vehicle designed to carry out long-range missions, using its passive distance-measuring camera.
As a 6×6 vehicle it is able to move in rough terrain and its 200 kg load capacity make it an ideal platform for a wide range of uses, such as EOD operations, logistics, battlefield recovery, ISR platform and so on. KADDB is presenting it in an antitank configuration, with a twin PRG-32, remote-controlled launcher integrated on it.
· 6×6 wheel drive.
· Daylight-readable, anti-glare screen.
· Fully electrically-driven.
· Estimated speed of 12 km/hr on asphalt roads.
· Capable of passing over a 45 cm trench without any performance degradation.
· Capable of passing a 20 cm vertical step in both forward and reverse directions without any performance degradation.
· Two navigation cameras (front and rear)
· 2-way audio system
· Operational time of 2-3 hours
· Portable control unit in weatherproof casing.